• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV room request

rxgmc

Earning My Ears
I want to request a specific room# for my upcoming stay. Does anyone know what the room numbers are of the rooms overlooking the grass above Wyland galleries? These are considered pool/garden view correct? TY

Instead of requesting specific room numbers, you should put in a request for the 'Village Green'. And yes, they are classifed as Pool/Garden View.

I have a 1-BDR. I didn't realize they were all studios. Thank you. Are there any other good locations to request? We usually always have boardwalk view but this was a last minute reservation.

Some of the rooms with pool/garden are a long way from the main lobby and elevators...the few times we stayed without boardwalk view, I requested close to the elevator to limit this but I didn't care about view...

I've been in a 1-bedroom pool/garden view that overlooked the Village Green

The 1BR's there are at the corner of the Village Green/Boardwalk and technically in the Boardwalk view category. We've gotten one of those when booked Boardwalk view and when we questioned the assignment were told it was definitely Boardwalk view category. (And I've read it multiple times confirming it).

The 1BR's there are at the corner of the Village Green/Boardwalk and technically in the Boardwalk view category. We've gotten one of those when booked Boardwalk view and when we questioned the assignment were told it was definitely Boardwalk view category. (And I've read it multiple times confirming it).

We were stuck there last year in a 1 bedroom but I wouldn't say it was on the corner, we were above Wyland. The resort said that DVC decided that it was a boardwalk view and DVC told me that the resort makes those decisions. :sad2:

:earsboy: Bill

This shows the rooms in the Village Green area: http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/BWV_CourtyardPreferred.jpg As you can see, only studios are pool/garden. If anyone got the 1BR there as pool/garden, it would either have been a mistake or the result of some overflow or rooms out of service problem elsewhere.

As to 1BR pool/garden view elsewhere there are many good areas and the key request you should really make is high floor rather than specific area. We prefer, for pool/garden view, high floor rooms in the Luna Park (main pool) area; the view is decent but, more important, the rooms are fairly close to the elevator.

You can find maps of the rooms and room numbers in the various areas similar to the one above here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2931467 NOTE, however, that requesting specific room numbers is the least likely request to be met and better to just request a general area if you want to be in it, particularly since the fallback method used by Disney is that if it cannot meet whatever specific request you have made, you are then just put back into the general pool of those with no requests and can end up anywhere, i.e., they don't try to give you something that is close or similar to your request if it cannot be met.

We have a pool/garden reservation with a request to be close to the elevators. We hope this can get us a village green studio.

I had a pool/garden studio last November due to a date change with work I lost my boardwalk view. I did request Village Green but got Luna Park, 5th floor. I really liked it. Only 3 or 4 rooms from the elevator and it was a nice view. Could see fireworks from DHS one night from a private party.

ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter