BWV Studio Amenities

Disney Princess

Member Since Day 1
We are checking in two weeks from tomorrow! We're finalizing our grocery order, and I am stumped on a couple of things.

1) My father-in-law wants his coffee. We've never been big coffee drinkers, so I've never paid attention to what comes with the pot. How many servings come in the room? 1 or 2? We'll happily give him our portions, and I know they'll replenish on T&T day, but I wasn't sure if he should ziploc some from home.

2) Can I get a blender from housekeeping? We make our son's baby food, and at home we use the food processor. I can make a blender work for a week, but I didn't know if I could get one.

Thanks!! We can hardly wait.

We are checking in two weeks from tomorrow! We're finalizing our grocery order, and I am stumped on a couple of things.

1) My father-in-law wants his coffee. We've never been big coffee drinkers, so I've never paid attention to what comes with the pot. How many servings come in the room? 1 or 2? We'll happily give him our portions, and I know they'll replenish on T&T day, but I wasn't sure if he should ziploc some from home.

2) Can I get a blender from housekeeping? We make our son's baby food, and at home we use the food processor. I can make a blender work for a week, but I didn't know if I could get one.

Thanks!! We can hardly wait.

The studio probably won't have a blender (one bedroom and larger usually do). So you can call Housekeeping and ask if they might bring you one.

Coffee? They have a 10-12 cup Mr Coffee style coffee maker. You'll get a single prepacked pouch of coffee on each service day. It will make about 4-6 cups of coffee. If you want more coffee, bring some from home and you'll also need basket style coffee filters. And sugar, sweetener, creamer.

The studio probably won't have a blender (one bedroom and larger usually do). So you can call Housekeeping and ask if they might bring you one.

Coffee? They have a 10-12 cup Mr Coffee style coffee maker. You'll get a single prepacked pouch of coffee on each service day. It will make about 4-6 cups of coffee. If you want more coffee, bring some from home and you'll also need basket style coffee filters. And sugar, sweetener, creamer.

Thanks Deb! I would have forgotten about the filters. I will have him bring those as well.

Definitely bring your own coffee. Those packets of coffee are not always fresh and I personally think they taste terrible! If he is a "coffee snob" :snooty: he will enjoy bringing his own beans. :thumbsup2

We always bring along a pack of coffee and some filters (actually we keep those in our owners locker). We also buy a couple of jugs of bottled water. The water at WDW doesn't taste good even when it's cold and it just gets worse when heated. The resort stores usually carry jugs of water.

Enjoy your trip.

Thank you! We plan to have a great time.

Definitely bring your own coffee. Those packets of coffee are not always fresh and I personally think they taste terrible! If he is a "coffee snob" :snooty: he will enjoy bringing his own beans. :thumbsup2

Good to know; I'll suggest he pack some.

We always bring along a pack of coffee and some filters (actually we keep those in our owners locker). We also buy a couple of jugs of bottled water. The water at WDW doesn't taste good even when it's cold and it just gets worse when heated. The resort stores usually carry jugs of water.

Hadn't thought about the taste of the water. I'll add some jugs to our grocery order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter