Bwv ??????

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
we own at BWV and after 9 trips to BWV why is it we seem to get the same rooms a lot.
Anyone else get the same rooms most of the time?
studio --we got 4097 3 times and it still needs an update.
where's the DVD player, I thought they were added.
dinning table was falling apart as was the entertainment center.
I can't remember the other room numbers from yrs past but when we got #4097 again (just last wk) I started to think that there's not a 5 th floor at the BWV:rotfl:
has anyone been on the 5 th fl:rotfl2:

We love the BWV's but they need work (at least in the rooms we saw.):love:

The last time we went to BWV, the check-in CM asked if we liked the room we were in the last time we were there, and we said yes, and we got it again. It was a dedicated studio. This has only happened to us at BWV. We usually have SV studios, but we like the dedicated ones and we're usually on the lobby floor.

The studio we had in March at VWL did have a DVD player.

Bobbi:goodvibes

In the standard view section, most of the building is just 4 floors.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc01b3127cce9cbb873c0ba400000026108AZOGTFq4ZtJ

I've stayed there several times and the closest I've got is rooms right next to each other.

I don't know when the DVD's are going into the studios, they may have to replace the cabinets. I was in 4005 a couple of weeks ago and did not have a DVD. I'm still waiting for the coffee table and HD TV's they promised at the annual meeting in 2003.

We book Standard view studios and this will be our 3rd trip on points.
The last two trips our rooms were right near each other (next door if I remember correctly). I am keeping my fingers crossed we end up in the same area this year because we LOVE the location!!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter