BWvillers just back... construction anywhere?

Terry in NJ

Mouseketeer
Leaving in 12 days....
Reserved a preferred view studio; Requested one overlooking the BW (for the 4th time, let's see if THIS TIME we luck out!)
I had read somewhere a short time ago that there was ongoing construction on the villa side exterior,
overlooking the BW.
Can anyone tell me if that is going on now? If I am oh so lucky to get the BW view, I would hate to be wakened by hammers at 7am!
Thanks so much in advance....

We returned on 9/29. There was construction going on in several areas of the resort during this time, but we never heard a thing from our room. Have a great trip!

We returned from BWV on 10/12.

They were installing scaffolding by the rooms overlooking the quiet pool. There is a white barricade fence shielding the quiet pool from the scaffolding.

There was some scaffolding on the inn side facing the front entrance. There is also some scaffolding around the tower over the front entrance.

According to one of the construction foremen the rehab of the inn side is just about done. He said rehab of the villa side will take another two years.

My daughter and son-in-law just switched their March 2002 reservation to OKW due to the ongoing rehabs and its inherent noise at BWV.

We had a Boardwalk location and there was no construction on that side of the resort. The side that faces the entrance from the road had a lot of scaffolding on the Inn side, and the Boarwalk sign on the entry way was being reworked, but we never heard any noise from this work even though our room was located near the lobby area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter