"C" Exchange Sent/Received - CLOSED

mickeyfan2

DIS Veteran
All the names are out so letting the buying begin. Please post here when you have sent and also when you have received. The mail by date is October 7. Please be on time, thank you.

All have been mailed. Thank you.

I mailed my package this morning.

While I was out shopping for my exchange, I found some Chicken Poop Chapstick. Almost picked some up but that is really gross!

Kirby said:
I mailed my package this morning.

While I was out shopping for my exchange, I found some Chicken Poop Chapstick. Almost picked some up but that is really gross!

:eek: That is gross> Was it made from that? Or was it just a joke or something?

It's just a name to catch your attention but on the label it's says something like this "Grandpa always said that if you put chicken poop on your lips, it will keep you from licking them". EEWWW!!!

Am I first? Mine came from DisneyGirlAtHeart. I got:

Coasters
Cookie mix
Conditioner
Coupons
Card
Chicken cookbook
Carabiner clip ons
Calendar
Candle

Thanks so much, I love it all!

I tried to get mine in the mail today, but when I got to the post office, I had the wrong zipcode. I made a typo. :rolleyes:

I will try again in a bit with the corrected address. :)

Ready to go in Ok said:
Am I first? Mine came from DisneyGirlAtHeart. I got:

Coasters
Cookie mix
Conditioner
Coupons
Card
Chicken cookbook
Carabiner clip ons
Calendar
Candle

Thanks so much, I love it all!

I tried to get mine in the mail today, but when I got to the post office, I had the wrong zipcode. I made a typo. :rolleyes:

I will try again in a bit with the corrected address. :)
:cool1: :cool1: Our first arrival :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter