CAA vs Dis store

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
Why does the CAA have the PHP in US $ and the Dis store in set CDN $. By my calculations you would definately get a better deal at the DIS store especially using a DC. The only advantage with CAA is a free character breakfast with the 7day PHP. Why is this?

The CAA agent told me that the prices of the PHP changes depending on the US exchange rate ... I think its because they don't keep any on hand and they order them until you make the request. ...

I didn't know about the free Character breakfast though... Is it one voucher for each pass

Is there a directory of Disney Store locations in Canada?

I live in BC and would like to contact a Disney store to inquire about PHPasses and the C$ price.

TJ_Canuck,

You could try using http://www.canada411.com or another phone directory search engine. I live in Ontario, so I don't know of any stores in BC ... Maybe someone else in the group does :D

There are 2 Disney Stores in Vancouver. One at Park Royal shopping center and one at Metrotown in Burnaby. The Disney Store prices sometimes work out to be better because the the parks set the prices in Canadian dollars for the store. They usually set the prices annually and use a pretty decent exchange rate. This way, you don't have to worry about the fluctuating rates. I am not sure if the CAA does this, but the quotes you will get from the Disney store will also already include the Florida state tax of 6%. Good Luck!!:p

If you buy from CAA you also get a parking pass that does not give free parking, but gives parking closer to the park in a special lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter