Cab Fare from Orlando Int'l to Disney

Horizons16

DIS Veteran
Im curious as to if anyone here knows how much a cab for 4 people from Orlando Int'l to AKL would be. Any cab company it really doesnt matter. Then one of the days we are planning to go to IOA for the day. How much for a cab for 4 from AKL to IOA.
The company really doesnt matter thanks for any replies!!!
~Steve

Can't help you on the AKL-IOA part but a taxi from the airport to AKL will run you somewhere between $40-$50 plus tip one way.

For about the same price or less, you can call ahead for a towncar/van service. I see a lot of posters recommending Tiffany Towncars and the one we've used many times is Paradise Transprtation.

well thank you all for your replies and the reminder about the coupon :) I think i may be checking out those charter vans though. I appreciate it. Thanks again! :wave:
Steve

We used yourride two weeks ago and the service was great. They can arrange transfer from MCO to AKL, day trip to IOA and transfer back to MCO. The prices are reasonable. Be sure to check out their website!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter