• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabana bay or Endless Summer?

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
If you could pick...which one and why? I can either get a room at CB,or a suite at endless summer for the same price. I have some thoughts based on what I can find online, but never been to either. This would be 6-7 night stay. IMHO, ES doesnt look nearly as nice as CB..... opinions?

I'd get Cabana Bay. We walked to the parks from there. You can't walk from Endless Summer.

I picked ES over CB because I got an actual seperate bedroom and three beds, no sofa sleeper for the third kid. To me that was more comfortable for my husband, me, and three teens.

ES is fine it's positives would be beds, big refrigerator, and access to International Dr (restaurants off property). If none of those matter to you or you think cabana has more positives to you then choose it. ES was best for my family last November but in March my wife and I will book whichever has the cheapest AP rate.

I've only been to Cabana Bay so far, and loved it, but I wouldn't hesitate to try Endless Summer as well.

Pluses of CB were direct access to Volcano Bay and that I personally love the retro theme.

But, we did have a suite, which was also really good for us! - So my final decision in your place would probably come down to the time of year - If we'd be using the water park a lot, I'd go with CB, otherwise, the suite at ES.

I've only been to CB, not ES, but if I ever stayed at ES, it would be if it was the least expensive hotel, or if I really needed the separate rooms rather than dividers. As CB has great atmosphere and unique theming, cool activities, a walk to VB, quick bus service to CW, depending on where you stay can have a great view, especially if you get one of the towers.

Thanks y'all.... I'm sticking with CB. The Endless Summer doesn't have an onsite 'feel' to me based on what I'm reading.... I really value the pools,the lovely landscaped walks and boat paths ....etc. I'm sure it's fine as a basic place but not what I was looking for on this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter