Cabana #'s 4,5,6, at HRH

Joannie

Welcomed Guest
I was just wondering why there is little mention of cabana's # 4,5,6, at HRH. I don't know where my kids will be playing...I doubt the kiddee pool though, how are these located?

I think all the cabana's have a good location.

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/hrockmap.html

The yellow boxes are the cabanas. Start at the top, slightly to the right and go clockwise.

The exception is the 3rd yellow box, that is just a place to get towels/rent floaties.

Hope that helps :)

Teresa

and they all look great. They are all around the pool area. I don't think you can lose out with any of them.

CABANA QUESTIONS

I had #5 and it was great!!!! These are in the back behind the hot tub and in view of the kiddie pool. Most of them are set back in the tree line so it's more private but still close to the pool.
tiggerguy2000

but would like to know more about the Cabanas. Is it a way to have a shady spot near the pool? Are any lounge chairs included?
Thanks for any info!

Originally posted by marymrg
but would like to know more about the Cabanas. Is it a way to have a shady spot near the pool? Are any lounge chairs included?
Thanks for any info!

Yes, it's a great way for a little extra space and shade. Your cabana comes with 2 lounge chairs that are in front of the cabana. Inside the cabana there is a table and 4 chairs, a frig with soda/water, a phone, and a tv. There is also a ceiling fan inside the cabana.

Teresa

Hi.. on my recent trip I had cabana 7 once, cabana 10 twice, cabana 2 once and cabana 5 once...

I did not like cabana 5. The TV did not get all the channels.. like the movie channels or CNN, my DD couldn't find the WB channel either. (we like to watch TV during lunch and sometimes just to have rest from the pool)

Also... it must face west as the afternoon sun just beat in the front... it was too hot and no shade unless you pull the curtains but then you can't see the pool and palm trees.

4, 5 & 6 seem to be a high traffic area for people walking around.

Our favourite was cabana 10.. it was close to the slide, the bar.. it was a zero entry area and you have a glorious view of the pool and Hard Rock Hotel in front of you.

On movie night - Cabana #2 or # 1 is the way to go.

>>^..^<<

Great cabana info. If you had to rent one all day long ( and it was on a Friday), which one would you get?

Well... friday and Sundays are the Dive In Movie nights.. so I would pick Cabana #1 or #2

For a non movie night I would pick 7, 8, 9 or 10.. all of these cabanas have a glorious view of the pool and hotel - I never got tired of seeing it... just a beautiful setting.

Cabana 8 and 9 are a little cheaper as they are not themed.

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter