• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabanas lunch menu cuisine rotation for 7 day cruises?

That would explain why I had no clue this theme thing existed. I have only done Dream Class until Feb.

And on the Magic in Feb other than embarkation day we didn't eat lunch at Cabanas - we were ashore in Key West and Castaway and did Palo brunch on the sea day.

Did you by any chance save your paper Navigators?

Did you by any chance save your paper Navigators?

From the Dream Class? I don't know. I can check when I get home.

Edit: I just looked at a LOT of the navigators on the blog site for both classes of ship and while I saw the DINNER themes, I did not see any "theme" for Cabanas lunch listed anywhere.

Last edited:
I vaguely recall there being an announcement of Cabana's featured cuisine (perhaps in Navigators) on our first cruise(s) -- but not recently. (Or perhaps it is simply that I noticed it while passing through.)

That's me! They had some tacos and fajitas! Nothing too crazy but it was the only Mexican food I saw!

From the Dream Class? I don't know. I can check when I get home.

Edit: I just looked at a LOT of the navigators on the blog site for both classes of ship and while I saw the DINNER themes, I did not see any "theme" for Cabanas lunch listed anywhere.

If no one else does, I'll report back if it's on the app or not in 50 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter