Cabin 6028 1/19 - Noisy??

pmgreene

Mouseketeer
We booked a category six guarantee for our 1/19 cruise. Once we got our documents we found out we are in cabin 6028 which appears to be adjacent to the forward elevator lobby. Looking for input from anyone that has stayed in this room, or another one in close proximity to an elevator lobby, regarding traffic and noise issues. Does the door open right into the lobby or is it a little bit around the corner?

On the positive side there are cabins above and below us, not public areas. Will it not be too bad and I should just leave it as is or should I try harder to get it changed? I asked my TA about changing and she said no can do.

I don't want to dread going back to our cabin each evening. Also, is this verandah plexiglass or solid?

Thanks very much for any input!

:earsboy:

You have a transparent verandah railing.

Don't worry about the noise. Many, many DISers have reported having rooms across from the elevators and said the noise was never a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter