Cable TV included with Full Hook-Ups?

I am afraid cable is not available in the full hook up loops. Only the preferred sites have cable accessibility. You might try upgrading if you really want the cable.

I like to get away from TV when I'm on vacation!!!
We decided not to get a preferred site (although it's not too much more expensive), since we doubt if we will have much time to watch TV.

:cool: Have a great trip whatever you decide :cool:

Thanks folks! We never take a TV camping with us either, but I've kind of gotten used to the voice of the WDW Channel narrator lulling me to sleep every night at the 'hard' resorts! ;)
I guess I can live without it!
I'm really looking forward to it. We camp 3 to six weeks a year in a Coleman pop-up, mostly in our home state of Michigan or the Northern Rocky Mtns. Camping at WDW sounds like the best of both worlds.

I think you're going to be spoiled. FT Wilderness is the best. We camp in NH in the summertime, and even when we stay at other resorts we have to go to the FT--that's what feels like Disney to us! So last October (while staying at the Poly--very nice for CB refugees) we went to FW for the Trails End buffet.

There are a lot of local channels that you can pick up with a regular ant. if you want to be able to keep up with news and weather or to have for late night movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter