Cafe La Bamba ?

Princess351

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone knows if Cafe La Bamba is open to all guests now. We were there in May of last year, and were told that is was only for participants of the VIP tour. Although, I just looked at their menu on the Universal site, and it doesn't mention anything about needing a VIP tour reservation to dine there. Anyone know? (Also, is it good food?) :)

Wondering if anyone knows if Cafe La Bamba is open to all guests now. We were there in May of last year, and were told that is was only for participants of the VIP tour. Although, I just looked at their menu on the Universal site, and it doesn't mention anything about needing a VIP tour reservation to dine there. Anyone know? (Also, is it good food?) :)
I have eaten there on previous trips; am a fan of their bowls (and sangria). When I went in Feb 2024 it said closed for a VIP event, I am not sure what that was about. I definitely ate there on a previous trip. It's a big restaurant, not sure why a VIP tour would cause it to close?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter