Caitlyn & Steven Wishes Wedding WP/LSS 09/09/2014

Hi Everyone<3

So so sorry this took so long, but here is my glowing review on David and Vicki Arndt Photography!!

David and Vicki are *the* most wonderful and caring people in the entire World. Both Steve and I are very shy people by nature, especially in front of people we don't know personally and the two of them made us feel so comfortable and at ease with not just photographers, but as friends.

I cannot rave enough about the two of them enough. The two of them had the best ideas for poses and locations! Steve and I had never been to Disney together and it had been at least 7 years since we've been with family so we did not have any locations in mind for shooting our ideas, but David and Vicki were FILLED. It was such a wonderful time<3 I honestly love them and have become such good friends with the 2 of them. I cannot wait until my wedding day and I'm honored to spend it with them.

Steve and I had 2 themes for our engagement shoot with D&V. The first half of the engagement shoot was "Up" themed and we shot at Luau Beach and the Poly. Afterwards we went to the Boardwalk and took some shots there and the arcade at the Boardwalk, which was much more relaxed and "us".

Here are some of my favorite shots from our engagement shoot :)

Hey Caitlyn!!! :wave:

Just read your pj. Our weddings are so close. Mine is 9/20!!!! I love your engagement pictures and the Up! theme - So stinking cute.

Thanks for writing everything about D & V. We had scheduled an engagement shoot with them but unfortunately had to postpone due to weather so we haven't met them yet, but everything you said about them makes me super assured that they are the right people to shoot our wedding.

I look forward to reading more as both our dates get closer!!

Hey Caitlyn!!! :wave:

Just read your pj. Our weddings are so close. Mine is 9/20!!!! I love your engagement pictures and the Up! theme - So stinking cute.

Thanks for writing everything about D & V. We had scheduled an engagement shoot with them but unfortunately had to postpone due to weather so we haven't met them yet, but everything you said about them makes me super assured that they are the right people to shoot our wedding.

I look forward to reading more as both our dates get closer!!

Hi! :flower3: Thanks so much! I think September is a wonderful month to get married! I'm sorry we'll miss you, we leave on the 19th! I think if you don't get the opportunity to schedule another engagement shoot with them you'll be credited for more time during your wedding! You should ask ;)

You will adore David and Vicki so much! They are such kind and caring people and they really do take pride in their work *and* have fun with it. Have you started a PJ? I'd love to follow along :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter