California grill and kids???

bartty

Mouseketeer
My dh and I love to eat....so after reading the reviews and menu of California grill would love to try it out. However we have two little ones, dds 1&3, is it ok to bring them with? We don't mind doing early dinners to avoid the crowds.....

Thanks!

Yes, it will be absolutley fine. We have taken our DS when he was 2 (and 3) and it is fine. The CMs are great to the children and the atmosphere is lovely.

Richard. :)

We've taken our DD's at 7&3 and they loved it. The staff are brilliant and the food (both kids & adults) was superb. We are planning on eating here again when we return early June.

BTW Welcome back Richard - I was beginning to think you'd fallen into a black hole in cyberspace. :)

richard3330 said:
When are you going in June? Will you be at the DLH?

May 30th for 5 nights CC :cloud9: we're celebrating our 10th Anniversary a week early to fit in with half term :earsboy:

Super, Alec! I'm anxiously waiting for Christmas bookings to be accepted, we are planning to spend sometime in this December there.

What was the Tinkerbell suite like? We have tried Walt's Apartment but that's it suite-wise.

Thanks.

Richard. :)

richard3330 said:
What was the Tinkerbell suite like?

Brilliant, large king bedroom, good size lounge with double sofa bed, and one of the largest bathrooms I've ever been in. Excellent view of Fantasia Gardens and Disney Village.

Pics of Tinkerbell suite

I'm sure you will enjoy Dec, the Xmas stuff is great, we went Dec 03 for NYE and it was FAB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter