• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill Bar/Lounge?

msteddom

We always wait in line in California (something)
I have enjoyed ordering off the full California Grill menu many times while sitting at the bar. I have done this as recently as this past July. I read in a thread a few weeks ago that the bar/lounge might only offer a limited menu now, but I can’t seem to confirm it. Can anyone with more recent experiences shed some light on this for me?

I was able to order off the full menu two weeks ago - going to a limited menu wouldn't make much sense since the bar/lounge is literally in the center of the restaurant but :confused3

That’s great to hear! I agree completely!

We had the full menu on 12/12 but the kitchen opens with the restaurant not with the lounge, unfortunately. We had to wait 45 minutes to place our order which is something I didn't realize when planning to eat at 4:30ish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter