Call from guide

Welcome to the club SF and now it your turn to doubt us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with DisDaydreamer -- whattaya mean "us"??? I never doubted the OP. Everything in her post made sense and the tone of her post seemed sincere to me. When the end date for F&F was announced, someone on these boards predicted that AKV would go on sale 10 days after the end of F&F. That prediction made a lot of sense to me and Feb 1st is right in line with that. Many have predicted the price would be the same as SSR, with some sort of incentive for members and the OP's statement about $101 with an $8/pt incentive makes sense. It's true she doesn't have a lot of posts but lots of people lurk for a while and only jump in when they have something so important to ask or share that they are compelled to make their first post.

Saratoga Filly - Welcome to the DVC boards and thanks for braving the (sometimes cool) waters here to share this exciting news with the rest of us. (Oops -- there's that word "us" again. I guess I should just speak for myself and thank the OP for sharing the news with me!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter