Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina, I am falling asleep now so I will have to wait till the AM to read your posts...

ANDY and HAZEL and ANGELINA.. have a fantastic trip to FLORIDA>. will you be able to pop on here and tell us how your doing there?

Be safe and Have a great time... :banana:

Good night everyone.. TINA, will we make page 200 by the time I get up out of bed at 660 AM?? :crazy:

night everyone...

Doreen

cont. from earlier post........

Ed: Hope your feeling better now. Having a tooth pulled is no fun. :sad2:

Heather: My Mom is coming up from Florida to take care of kids. She doesn't want to drive while here. :rolleyes: So I really don't have a choice I need to make sure the kids and her have enough to eat. That's why I have been a wreck lately arranging the kids schedule with different people for rides for there activities. No matter what I will still worry while I am away. I have every plan in place that you can IMAGINE. :rotfl:

Doreen: I agree with you on the dis meet........If we are driving 6 hours Saturday would be better because kids would have school on Monday.

Andy: I have only spent the last couple of days making out my PACKING LIST for Vegas..........I started to pack today. If you only knew how much I was bringing......... :earseek: Well lets just say now you know why I have been making a list for the last couple of days. :rotfl2:

Reenieny18 said:
Tina, I am falling asleep now so I will have to wait till the AM to read your posts...

ANDY and HAZEL and ANGELINA.. have a fantastic trip to FLORIDA>. will you be able to pop on here and tell us how your doing there?

Be safe and Have a great time... :banana:

Good night everyone.. TINA, will we make page 200 by the time I get up out of bed at 660 AM?? :crazy:

night everyone...

Doreen

Boy isn't everyone trying real hard !!! :banana: :banana:

Final Fanatic said:
Hey People! This is Devin (Dori's kid :teeth: )! I heard you guys are trying to get to 200 pages. Well here's my contribution:
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah...
I hope you guys respond soon, and...
I can't wait until the cruise I can't wait until the cruise I can't wait until the cruise I can't wait until the cruise I can't wait until the cruise...
See Ya! :earboy2:

You have alot to say.........thanks for your contribution. :Pinkbounc Tina

Reenieny18 said:
TERRY.... the 23 of APRIL is better for us as well and I am trying to get KAREN to make it too. She can drive more than HALF way with DANIEL and come for BRUNCH.. make it about 1200 for us coming further than 5 hrs away.. Also,
I am trying to get my mom and her DH to come too. They will be on the cruise too. I think Bobby and CINDY have a "MOM/IN-LAW"coming too . ANDY isnt your mom coming as well.. It would be great to have them all meet as well... It would take TINA 6 hrs to get there.....and lets see DEVIN and DORI about 28 hrs.. SUE maybe 38 hrs if they take the RED EYE :teeth:

Hey again everyone..

What Did I miss..What is April 23??

Ginny...Good Luck to Bob... :wizard:

And what Else is going on?? i have to read more on the boards...Took 4 days to catch up..hehe Work has been super busy..

Talk Soon

Bobby

Good morning all! Went to bed early last night and boy it looks like I missed a lot of well, blah, blah, blah :rotfl: :earseek:

Have a good one all.

Andy, Hazel and Angelina, safe travels. :goodvibes :moped:

Mary

:cool1: Ohh, ohh, ohh, after I posted last I noticed I started page 192, I am off to work so others will have to fill this one up. :grouphug:

Good Morning Everyone :wave2:

Second day of Spring and had frost on my car.

Hope everyone has a sunny day :sunny:

Bev ::MickeyMo

Hi There :wave2: Devin--welcome!!!

Yes, I'm sure I'll be checking in this thread from my mom's place. We gave my mom Angelina's old computer, which used to be my older computer, but at least it still works, and my mom mainly uses it to keep in touch with the family back home.

I fell asleep last night after watching SuperNanny, but I had my alarm set for 12:01 so I could get up and print off our boarding passes. Don't you know, I sign in on the Southwest site, enter my info in, then find out I can't print off our boarding passes because Angelina has a youth ticket. It took me about two hours to get back to sleep, I was not a happy camper to say the least.

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go........ :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

I'll be checking in later, we have a busy morning ahead of us.

Good Morning Everyone :wave:

Bobby: Terry mentioned about getting another dis meet set up in April. For some people Saturday April 23rd is better and some Sunday April 24th is better. It was mentioned about it either being held in NJ or MASS. If I am wrong about this I hope someone corrects me. :)

Andy: Once again the question of the day ...........is Andy packed yet? :rotfl2: I can feel the excitement. :Pinkbounc The countdown is starting for me. Only 10 more days. :cheer2:

Dori: At first I only saw the Blah part and I am like what? Devin is to funny. I thought wow this kid is up late on a school night. I forgot about the time zone difference.

Have a great day everyone !! :cool1:

Andy: Once again the question of the day ...........is Andy packed yet?

I was probably posting while you were writing your post, look above in my previous post for the answer to this question!!! :rotfl2:

I wont be able to make a NJ meet but maybe we can plan one in MA in addition?

Andy - have a great trip

Good Morning All

Well here I am back at work, gearing up for another day.
I took awoke to frost on the car window.

Thats ok, it still spring, and even a spring snowfall disappears quickly.

You know we all missed a bet , instead of guess when we hit 200, it should have been when does Andy finsh packing :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OOPS, I made a mistake.. I meant to vote for APRIL 24 for a dis meat BRUNCH.. kids are away until the 23 and my mom has a Memorial service to attend on the 23 anyway... :banana:

ok my bet is the 27 we will hit 200 pages. If we got MARY ROSE and JOANNA back on here we would for sure.. JOANNA where are you anyway.. You were not suppose to go away until APRIL I thought.. :wave2:

Karens last day is today.. Busy shopping around still.
Bobby nice to see you drop in last night. How is Cindy and the kids? Are you up for a road trip to JERSEY??? :moped:

ANDY have a safe trip... and take care of that knee... If GINNY didnt take all the ice from FLORIDA already... Grab some before she gets to move there and takes it all.... :rotfl: :cool1:

Doreen

Ct_TiggerFan said:
Good Morning All

Well here I am back at work, gearing up for another day.
I took awoke to frost on the car window.

Thats ok, it still spring, and even a spring snowfall disappears quickly.

You know we all missed a bet , instead of guess when we hit 200, it should have been when does Andy finsh packing :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ha! Ha! Ha! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Since I was awake from 12:00am until 2am this morning, I decided I might as well get my suitcase packed, and that's just what I did with my free time. Hazel is at CVS getting prescriptions filled, I'm sitting here waiting for the FedEx truck, we have a "very important" package on the truck and is scheduled to be delivered by 10:30 this morning. We then have to take Midnight and Stefani to the vet's where they will be boarded while we are away. Stefani will be getting spayed while we are gone, and Midnight has to have the staples removed from the surgery he had two weeks ago. I still have to get to the post office and the bank "after the package arrives" before we leave as well. See, I told you we had a busy morning today!!! Here is the FedEx truck!!!

Andy - you mentioned Angelina has a youth ticket so you couldnt check in online with Southwest. How did they distinguish her as a youth. When I went online and bought my families tickets for PHL-LAX for the repo cruise they only asked how many passengers total. Now Im concerned that I may not be able to check in online and I would hate not to be able to sit next to my kids on a 6 hour flight to CA. And I seriously doubt that any stranger would want to sit next to my PITA 6 year old for the flight either - LOL.
Ive never flown Southwest before and am a little concerned with this cattle call boarding procedure but for $79 a person to LAX - I figured I would take a chance.

As far as a DIS meet - April 24th is no good for me - Its Connors birthday. April 23rd is a possibility - right now no plans on the calendar.

Andy - YOU DID IT!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:. Some of us were wondering if you were going to travel in your birthday suit! :blush: You have a million things to do, but have a great flight, maybe you can catch a nap. Have a wonderful time visiting with you mom. :flower:

Ed - You really have been working hard. Maybe I should have you plan my next WDW trip. I am really surprised that AAA rate would be better than AP rates. I never even check with AAA. Maybe I should plan 2 WDW trips if I can get a great deal :scratchin

Doreen - I guess I will just have to decide if we will add on before or after the cruise. If you had a few days would you stay at the Radisson (great pool) or Cocoa Beach?

Tina - Everything will be fine while you are away.....well the house will still be standing......but,.....maybe not in the same place. :rotfl2: After we come back from a trip, we realize we will have 1-2 weeks that we have to retrain my daughter. Grandma spoils and breaks the rules. As she should! :love2:

mikayla'sMom said:
Andy - YOU DID IT!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:. Some of us were wondering if you were going to travel in your birthday suit! :blush: You have a million things to do, but have a great flight, maybe you can catch a nap. Have a wonderful time visiting with you mom. :flower:

Ed - You really have been working hard. Maybe I should have you plan my next WDW trip. I am really surprised that AAA rate would be better than AP rates. I never even check with AAA. Maybe I should plan 2 WDW trips if I can get a great deal :scratchin

Heather,

Sorry for confusing you,
My wife had booked a package with WDW before Magic your way came out

Since then I booked the cruise for 2006 and asked my agent if any AAA rates were available.

Then I added a second trip with AAA rates.
We are staying at Old Key West with AAA rates.

Over all with the money we saved with using AAA room only its costing us less that if I purchased points for staying at Old Key West.

Then I added IF AP rates come out for Aug we will try to get them for even more saving

Hey BOBBY!

Hello to DEVIN!

Adios to ANDY! Glad you have a packed bag to take with you...rest and relax.

Stan is doing well, but he did scare me a little last night. Sandy and I were out and when we came home Stan was sitting in the living room. He looked so weak and tired. I helped him out of the chair and up to bed. I completely forgot all the things on my to-do list.

We had a BlackTie Formal Wedding this past weekend in Newark and I think it took alot out of Stan to attend. He slow danced with me because he knows how much I love dancing with him. Overall it was just a really long affair. Beautiful, but long.

The reception was on the 22nd floor with an outstanding view of what seemed like all of North Jersey and New York. I could probably see some of your homes! Well, maybe not Dori's.

HEATHER I hope DD's friend is doing well at home and he recovers quickly.

My friend DOREEN is so right when she says you were all there for me and Stan. You are all a blessing.

GINNY we have flown Southwest several times and I didn't know they had a youth ticket. You certainly want to check-in online. Although I would sit next to any of your kids anytime.

Talk later,
Darlene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter