Calling all January 2011 POP'pers!!!

I can't wait to meet everyone who shows up too!!! I've never been to pop either, so hopefully I can figure out where we're meeting!

I can't wait to meet everyone who shows up too!!! I've never been to pop either, so hopefully I can figure out where we're meeting!

It shouldn't be that hard to find. When you walk in the gift shop from the lobby, there is an opening toward the back that opens into the food court. Also, once you are in the gift shop there is only one way to get to the food court without leaving the gift shop first. I hope I made since there. LOL.

So is this official? The POP POP'pers meet at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, 1/25, by the entrance between the food court and the gift shop?? :woohoo:

That's a great idea, we might be able to make that, if I can get everybody up and ready by then. :scared1:

So is this official? The POP POP'pers meet at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, 1/25, by the entrance between the food court and the gift shop?? :woohoo:

That's a great idea, we might be able to make that, if I can get everybody up and ready by then. :scared1:

Yes this is official. LOL. You are correct on the time, date and location. LOL. :rotfl2:

Can't wait to meet everyone. :wave2:

I decided to compile a list of who will be coming to the meet on Tuesday the 25th. As anyone else decides to join us I will add them to the list. I'm doing this so we know how many chairs to hold for everyone.

jesemeca
alaskanmommy
carebee21
rjmum

I decided to compile a list of who will be coming to the meet on Tuesday the 25th. As anyone else decides to join us I will add them to the list. I'm doing this so we know how many chairs to hold for everyone.

jesemeca
alaskanmommy
carebee21
rjmum

This will be great as I know we won't be in the park for the DHS meet, we have an ADR at Teppan Edo for dinner that day. As far as the MK one goes we're in a different park that day too!

Woot Woot!! :woohoo:

This will be great as I know we won't be in the park for the DHS meet, we have an ADR at Teppan Edo for dinner that day. As far as the MK one goes we're in a different park that day too!

AlaskanMommy, I just saw you're ticker and you're down to 8 days!! Did you do online checkin? I'm so excited to see you go because I'm just a few days behind you :rotfl:

And thank you Jesemeca for organizing all of the meet-ups!!! I can't wait to meet other disers and put a face to the online people I have been chatting with for the last few months!!!

I'm glad you can make this one. How many people will you have with you? So we can get a rough idea of how many chairs to save.

AlaskanMommy, I just saw you're ticker and you're down to 8 days!! Did you do online checkin? I'm so excited to see you go because I'm just a few days behind you :rotfl:

And thank you Jesemeca for organizing all of the meet-ups!!! I can't wait to meet other disers and put a face to the online people I have been chatting with for the last few months!!!

Your welcome, Carebee21. It actually started on another thread. *sarah* and I started talking about have a meet in the parks, since we were staying at different hotels. But rjmum suggested having a POP meet on here. So now I have two meets to attend. LOL. How many people will be joining us that morning? So we can save enough chairs.

See ya'll soon. :wave2:

Your welcome, Carebee21. It actually started on another thread. *sarah* and I started talking about have a meet in the parks, since we were staying at different hotels. But rjmum suggested having a POP meet on here. So now I have two meets to attend. LOL. How many people will be joining us that morning? So we can save enough chairs.

See ya'll soon. :wave2:
[/QUOTE]

It will probably just be me and my son. My husband and sister will probably be either sleeping or still getting ready (they're not morning people.) If they decide to come they can find their own chairs :)

Woot woot!! I just checked in! I get to check in again tomorrow for our 13 night package ( we added two pre-package nights at POP as well!!) I hope your time goes by quickly and have a great trip!!!:thumbsup2

Last Fiday my husband suprised me with a one week trip to Disney at Pop! We arrive on Satuday January 22nd.

We have other family members there as well.

Last Fiday my husband suprised me with a one week trip to Disney at Pop! We arrive on Satuday January 22nd.

Aww... What a sweet husband!!!

I did my online check in today and went to Target and bought all the small stuff that would be needed, so I think we're all set. So excited!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I can't believe that tomorrow we will finally be in single digits. Hopefully the next 10 days continue to fly by!!!! I just hope the weather improves in Atlanta cause that's where our flight is going through. :scared1:

Welcome ~disneydiva~!! :banana::dance3::banana: I added you to the list of DIS'ers at POP on the first post!!! What an awesome surprise!! Have a magical trip!!!!

I did my online check in today and went to Target and bought all the small stuff that would be needed, so I think we're all set. So excited!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I can't believe that tomorrow we will finally be in single digits. Hopefully the next 10 days continue to fly by!!!! I just hope the weather improves in Atlanta cause that's where our flight is going through. :scared1:

How exciting!!! I'm all checked in as well!! :wizard: My DH was getting worried about the Orlando weather after hearing about that GA weather but I reassured him (I hope)!!:eek:

DD and I got some stuff to do today for the plane ride and the kids' shirts are almost done, now it's down to the little things and .............time........!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WDW here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to the long range forecast!?! :scared1: It was for highs in the mid 70s, now it is for highs in the low to mid 60s. :confused3 Oh well, it is still much better than the high of 20 :scared1: we have for here today and still better than highs in 90s+ that it was last time we were in WDW. :yay: I'm sure it will change many times in the next 12 days. And a cold day in Disney is still better any January day in Illinois!! :woohoo:
:dance3: Look out Disney here we come!!!! :dance3:
12 more days!!!
party:party:

As DH just came inside from his first session of shoveling out from the snow we got last night, he said "can't wait for Disney!!!":rolleyes1 10 more days!!!:banana::woohoo::yay::dance3:

How exciting!!! I'm all checked in as well!! :wizard: My DH was getting worried about the Orlando weather after hearing about that GA weather but I reassured him (I hope)!!:eek:

DD and I got some stuff to do today for the plane ride and the kids' shirts are almost done, now it's down to the little things and .............time........!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WDW here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting so excited too!!!!! :yay::yay: Can't believe we're getting SO close!!! :banana::banana::banana:
BTW - at what point can we do on-line check in?

As DH just came inside from his first session of shoveling out from the snow we got last night, he said "can't wait for Disney!!!":rolleyes1 10 more days!!!:banana::woohoo::yay::dance3:

Amen!!! Can't wait for a break from this snow and cold!!! :dance3:

I'm getting so excited too!!!!! :yay::yay: Can't believe we're getting SO close!!! :banana::banana::banana:
BTW - at what point can we do on-line check in?

You can do online check in 10 days out!!! :cool1:

I just checked the 10 day forecast and it's now saying for the first three days we are in Orlando (1/19-1/21) highs of 69 and lows of 48-50. That's good enough for me!! Here in AK, with the wind chill it's supposed to get down to -15 to -25! YIKES!!! And I agree any day at Disney is better than a January day in AK!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter