Calling Halloween Cruisers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brothers were supposed to be twins chained together but they refused to have their faces painted or anything. Rory was wearing all black and Jessica had the cape and hat.

I was gonna try and put some of my photos up for ppl to see this weekend but my dad's gone to work today so I dont think I'll manage it by myself!

Do I ever agree Patty! We went to Palo with Estelle and Phil for Tom's birthday but did not get any pictures of us there! RATZ. :(

I too need to know who some of those trick or treaters are.
Snow White--were there two?
Cinderella
The old man and lady
I think Belle was Lauren--daughter of Masonpips and Buzz Lightyear was Mason.
Sully is mdvasquez' daughter Ashley
Joshua (ennazus) was one pirate--with a red coat but who was the other in the white shirt and big black hat?
Emma explained the three girl witches and her brothers
Tara was Jasmine and Trevor the famous stripping Mickey (SueEllen's kids)
Was Ginger's Ashley Tinkerbelle?
Did I miss anyone?

I am home sick today. Sore throat, stuffy head, no voice, tired and easily chilled. The mothers of my patients did not want me to expose the kids so I canceled them or they canceled me.
I rested, read, drank a lot of fluids and worked on the scrapbook. The Cruise pages are pretty much done--waiting for some photos from some of you. Now I will start the trip down and back.

Have a super day,
Jan

Hi Halloween cruisers! Time to close this thread here since your cruise has been over for a bit. Like other past cruisers, you are welcome to start a NEW thread for keeping in touch on the Community Board. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter