Calling in a payment

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
I can't believe I just called Best Buy to see if I could make a payment over the phone, ya sure I can but it would cost me 15 dollars, that's that one, I'll mail a check in. I usually pay my bills on the computer or the phone and never get charged for doing it. I just paid almost 3000.00 for a wide screen TV and I will not pay any more. OK, all done venting thanks:D

You can pay on a Best buy card on thier website. Just look for credit card services. There is not charge there.

Yeah those check by phone fees are killers. I did it once too. Never again. ;) ($10)

janette, I was going to pay it that way until I was asked to put in my social security number so I guess I will continue to mail out my checks for it.

:D

Your SS number would be on your account and they are probably using it to verify you are the account holder.

I pay several accounts on-line, don't remember how many asked for my SS number but if they are an existing account I wouldn't worry about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter