Calling Member Services

mvndvm

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to get ahold of Member Services using their 800 number, but keep getting a busy signal...are they no longer using automated answering and putting us on hold? It seems strange to me.

Thanks.

Keep trying. Don't give up. It took me over 200 redials to finally be put on hold for 30mins. I was finally able to speak with a helpful castmember. Understandably, they are very busy right now. I know how frustrating this process is.

I'm trying to get ahold of Member Services using their 800 number, but keep getting a busy signal...are they no longer using automated answering and putting us on hold? It seems strange to me.

Thanks.
You will get a busy signal when there are more inbound calls than the trunk line can handle.

I tried yesterday morning. I kept getting a busy signal but after 10-15 times of calling i did get through and was put into a queue. It said 75 minute wait but it ended up being more like an hour.

I tried for 2 days after the initial reopening annoucement with no luck. Finally filled out the e-mail on the website. Got a response yesterday, 11 days later that said to call. Got in right at opening this morning. It said 25 minute wait, actual 44 minutes. Keep trying.

For simple questions, try e-mail. If it gets too complex you may need to call.

I called this morning at 9:30 and it took me about 30-40 min on hold.

Try calling right at 9:00. You might be on hold awhile so make sure your cellphone is charging while you wait. I was hold about 50 minutes-but once I got through the CM was excellent-took about 30 minutes to get things straightened out but he was extremely helpful. (We had to cancel, rebook and make sure 2019 points were all being used).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter