cameras

Thank you so much!!
Ben - those are great pictures and the quality is really good. Thank you for your help!!! :sunny:
dlpSteve - that's a great site - thank you!!! £175 compared to £200 on amazon and £250 at Argos!!! If I keep looking maybe I'll get it down to £50??????????????????????????????????????????????????? :rotfl: I'll have a good think about the dock - it seems like money-saving in the long run.

Cyrano said:
Diana
tell DH the Dis crew will be round if he doesn't let you buy a new camera, cause we want to see more photographs :rotfl:

Reid

I'll second that Diana ;)

:teeth:

Just placed my order!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :banana: :dancer:
Settled on the Kodak DX7630 from Pixmania in the end. Thanks so much to everyone who helped me with their advice!! My wonderful DH always says the right thing!!! What a gem!!! :love: We've got a big family "do" next weekend so it'll give me a great opportunity to practise!! Thanks again!! :grouphug:

Well, you're more than welcome to see photographs Reid but I'm sadly not going to a Disney park until August and DLP not until November. Would a photo of an inebriated DisneyRGB at next weekend's party do instead????????????????????????????????????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (Oh dear, she won't let me anywhere near her with a camera now!!!! :rotfl: )

Inebriated??? I don't do drinking!!!
:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

As long as there are no pictures of me dancing!!!
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Rhiannon :wizard:

I was given a Polaroid 3030 digital camera last year. I was nervous when I went to DLP as I hadn't had the new camera long so I took my 'ordinary' one along as well and used both STACKS of photos. To be honest, the only difference in the photos was that the digi ones were a tiny bit smaller when printed out at a photoshop. You couldn't have known which was which the quality was just the same. I notice Polaroid have a 3070 out now - about the same entry level as mine but with 5 megapixels rather than 3 like mine. The theory is that you should get a better picture the more MP u have but I can't honestly say I'd notice the diff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter