Camp Of Disney RP Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred: " Have you ever tried to fight her?"

Eli: He shook his head.

Fred: " You need someone who can become a hologram also. "

Mike: He put his war strategy face on. "Is that the best strategy Eli? Sure he has holothingawhatzit, but a quick, precise strike with few people as possible is best. Luke is used to us doing a big showdown, a clandestine operation would throw him off. Now, Eli has to go because he knows Amber, and will be a great distraction. I'm going because we need strength. Hope will be my back up but with luck we won't need her. Jay and Evelyn have to go because they can strike from a distance and are also experts with this staff. That's five people already. Gordon and Thora are left open to go after Luke if need be, if there has to be a fight, it'll be best if it's demigods versus demigods. It's safer and more covert not to involve the civilians."

Britannia: She nodded. Britannia waved goodbye to Missy.

Missy: "It's Gordon? You must be really lucky."

Britannia: She blushed. "Missy!"

Missy: "What? Have fun!"

Britannia: "Okay. See ya."

Gordon: "What was that all about?" He picked up a boat and walked with her, holding her hand in his empty hand.

Gordon: "What was that all about?" He picked up a boat and walked with her, holding her hand in his empty hand.

Britannia: "She's very happy. Missy has always wanted me to be happy, same what I would do if she went out on a date."

Mike: He put his war strategy face on. "Is that the best strategy Eli? Sure he has holothingawhatzit, but a quick, precise strike with few people as possible is best. Luke is used to us doing a big showdown, a clandestine operation would throw him off. Now, Eli has to go because he knows Amber, and will be a great distraction. I'm going because we need strength. Hope will be my back up but with luck we won't need her. Jay and Evelyn have to go because they can strike from a distance and are also experts with this staff. That's five people already. Gordon and Thora are left open to go after Luke if need be, if there has to be a fight, it'll be best if it's demigods versus demigods. It's safer and more covert not to involve the civilians."

Thora: she nodded. Of corse she wasn't needed unless there was a fight. She twiddled with her thumbs.

Britannia: "She's very happy. Missy has always wanted me to be happy, same what I would do if she went out on a date."

Gordon: "That's sweet. It must be good to have a friend like that." He thought of his sister. He put the canoe in the water. "So this is really a date?" He asked politely.

Fred: " But none of that matters if you can't get within 5 feet of her. "

Gordon: "That's sweet. It must be good to have a friend like that." He thought of his sister. He put the canoe in the water. "So this is really a date?" He asked politely.

Britannia: She had never realized the word slipped out of her mouth. Britannia smiled. "It can be a date if you really want it to be a date."

Fred: " But none of that matters if you can't get within 5 feet of her. "

Mike: "If I have my shield and Evelyn and Jay have whatever they have, bows, pistols, ninja stars, I'm not entirely sure, we won't need to get within five feet."

Britannia: She had never realized the word slipped out of her mouth. Britannia smiled. "It can be a date if you really want it to be a date."

Gordon: he blushed slightly. "Only if you want it to be, Mam."

Mike: "If I have my shield and Evelyn and Jay have whatever they have, bows, pistols, ninja stars, I'm not entirely sure, we won't need to get within five feet."

Fred: He shrugged. " That sounds like it will work then. By the way, I'm not a " civilian ". " He knew that anything they launched at her would go through her or she would stop them. She made a bad enemy.

Fred: He shrugged. " That sounds like it will work then. By the way, I'm not a " civilian ". " He knew that anything they launched at her would go through her or she would stop them. She made a bad enemy.

Mike: "In my book, there are superheroes, soldiers, and civilians. Seeing as you are not a superhero or a soldier, you are therefore a civilian."

Hope: She was shaking her head at Fred and mouthing, Don't Push It.

Fred: He took her advice and just shrugged again. They'd see soon enough that he was more than a civilian.

Mike: "In my book, there are superheroes, soldiers, and civilians. Seeing as you are not a superhero or a soldier, you are therefore a civilian."

Hope: She was shaking her head at Fred and mouthing, Don't Push It.

Thora: she put her hand on Mike's arm. "Don't worry about it."

Thora: she put her hand on Mike's arm. "Don't worry about it."

Mike: "I'm not worried. It's just another covert operation. I've been doing them since before you all were born. In fact, the only person who was around before I started that's related to anyone here is Stark's grandfather," he said, referring to Eli's grandfather Howard Stark.

Mike: "I'm not worried. It's just another covert operation. I've been doing them since before you all were born. In fact, the only person who was around before I started that's related to anyone here is Stark's grandfather," he said, referring to Eli's grandfather Howard Stark.

Thora: "Odin*cough cough*"

Eli: " I really don't want to fight my girl friend, but I guess it has to happen.

Fred: Amber was dating? It felt like he'd been hit by a truck.

Eli: Fred didn't look to good now. " Do you need to sit down?"

Fred: He shook his head.

Eli: " I really don't want to fight my girl friend, but I guess it has to happen.

Fred: Amber was dating? It felt like he'd been hit by a truck.

Eli: Fred didn't look to good now. " Do you need to sit down?"

Fred: He shook his head.

Mike: "We do what we have to. That's all there is to it."

OOC: I most likely won't be able to go on tomorrow since we have to pack for Disney so all the character assignments I gave out (I only gave them to Wings, Cindy, and Olivia I think) can use them if they're needed. They're on the first thread somewhere in case you forgot. And I definitely won't be on all day Friday and probably most of Saturday. I will try hard to get on as much as I can during my vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter