Camping in horse trailer?

rebbeca

Mouseketeer
We just purchased a 4-horse aluminum trailer with full 15 foot living quarters. Has anyone ever seen something like this at Ft. Wilderness? It is brand new and very sharp. We go to a lot of out-of-state horse shows and this trailer has all of the luxuries of home. I don't want to look strange. Also, is it true that all sites are back in only? Thanks.

I have never seen anyone stay in one of these at FW.I would probably call them to see if you could. I would think that as long as you did not have any horses in it at the time it would be alright but you never can tell.
Also I have never seen pull-through sites at FW.I have driven through all the loops and they are all back in as far as I know.

I have never seen a horse trailer before, but we were there one year and saw people sleeping in a house boat/pontoon boat type thing. It was different, but hey, they were having a good time. Whatever works for you, I say go for it.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a rig such as yours there. You will see all sorts of rigs--nobody looks out of place.

And yes, all sites are back-in only.

58 days to go

Well we HAVE seen this type of trailer at Fort Wilderness, we have also seen people staying in boats, converted school buses, you name it you will find tenters up to multi million dollar coaches and everything in between, don't sweat it, you will not be out of place. unfortunately all sites are back in and some are a bit tricky, if you get assigned a site you think you may not get into or will not fit search for another then call up front and ask to be switched.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter