Can anyone recommend a good book for adults?

marriedmarylander said:
Has anyone read Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Without Kids 2005 ?

Yup, that's a good one!
A great one for couples is WDW For Couples by Rick & Gail Perlmutter. Got mine from Amazon.
:wave2:

I really like that one and the regular one and have a collection going back to 1994. The WK one has some nice little tips on which areas are quieter, little romantic spots, etc.

If you're a fan of the Unofficial Guide, there's one of those, as well. I think it's called WDW Without Kids - I own it but don't have it with me to check for sure.

I've always injoyed the book written by the Discovery Channel called The Insight Guide to Walt Disney World and other Orlando Attractions. It's not just a theme park guide, but also gives you the history behind Orlando like how the city was started, what changed when Walt came to town etc... It's not written by Disney, so it gives impartial reviews about everything Orlando.

We're looking at heading to WDW in early January, '06. Should we buy a book now or are we better off waiting to see if new ones are released with info about the new attractions?

Do the 2005 books have info about the Celebration?

I have Walt Disney World without kids and some information is incorrect - like ticket prices and hours of operation. The info about what theme park attractions are must-sees for adults and can skip it are accurate. But I did notice the newest attractions aren't listed, I gues because they haven't reviewed/visited them yet.

That's what I thought. Now I wonder when the new books will be coming out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter