CAn anyone tell me who to contact?

belle3

Mouseketeer
Hello! Just back from WDW on Sunday with DD and DH. We arrived early am on Thursday after an overnite stay in Jacksonville. DD (11 1/2) ran off to get fast passes for TT (her favorite ride) while we waited in line at SE. She was gone a long time, and I went to find her, but didn't see her and thought I missed her. After returning to my DH, we both got very anxious and were going to find a CM to help us locate her. As we turned to find a CM, one came up to us on a Segway and asked if we were DD's parents. He told us she had passed out while getting the FP's and she was at TT with the paramedics. To make a long story short, she seems fine after the episode.
I really want to thank all of the Disney employees who helped us through this! they were OUTSTANDING!! They even found our annual pass which was misplaced during all the commotion. The paparmedics were wonderful as were all the Disney staff. We want to write a heartfelt thank you and make sure it gets to the right place so Disney management knows how great these people were to us. Does anyone know who or where I could send this note? It would be grealt appreciated. Also, many thanks again to the couple who stayed with DD until we arrived!
Thanks for the input!

Wow! I am glad you DD was okay. How frightening that must have been for you.

I use the Guest Services at the WDW site. I know it gets to where it needs to go. It may not be the most efficient way; but it does work. Someone from Disney has called to Thank us in the past for our comments.

Thank-you for sharing your story with us. It's nice to hear something really positive!

This is the address I often have used when I want to tell WDW something either nice or a problem and I usually get an answer from them either by phone or letter.

Disney Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Laek Buena Vista. Florida 32083

Many thanks to those of you who responded to my question. It sounds like I have several options to get the word back to Disney!
Thanks again!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter