Can book bags go on all rides?

Wineorella

Earning My Ears
I will be taking a regular sized book bag to the parks. Can this type of bag be taken on all rides?

I have taken mine on every ride I can think of going on. I just put it between my feet or under my seat (Soarin'). I am sure someone with more experience will chime in with restrictions but I can't remember having any when we have traveled.

Take this for what it's worth. Mom's panel is sometimes inaccurate: https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...ave-stroller-recommend-getting-locker-114061/

"
The way you'll deal with your bag varies a bit from ride to ride. Here are some examples:

- Wear the bag or keep the bag on the seat next to you or on the floor in front of you: Haunted Mansion, Toy Story Mania, Buzz Lightyear, the vast majority of others.

- Use a dedicated bin in your ride vehicle for personal effects: Soarin', Mission Space, Kali River Rapids.

- Put the bag on the floor in front of you with a foot through the straps: Expedition Everest, Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Space Mountain."

Take this for what it's worth. Mom's panel is sometimes inaccurate: https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...ave-stroller-recommend-getting-locker-114061/

"
The way you'll deal with your bag varies a bit from ride to ride. Here are some examples:

- Wear the bag or keep the bag on the seat next to you or on the floor in front of you: Haunted Mansion, Toy Story Mania, Buzz Lightyear, the vast majority of others.

- Use a dedicated bin in your ride vehicle for personal effects: Soarin', Mission Space, Kali River Rapids.

- Put the bag on the floor in front of you with a foot through the straps: Expedition Everest, Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Space Mountain."

I don't think Kali has the big bin in the middle anymore? I agree - the moms' panel is usually more wrong than right, IMO. They pick attractive, vivacious people, but they don't seem to care if they aren't that well informed?

I don't think Kali has the big bin in the middle anymore? I agree - the moms' panel is usually more wrong than right, IMO. They pick attractive, vivacious people, but they don't seem to care if they aren't that well informed?
Correct on all counts.

The bins on Kali never did a good job keeping things dry. Now there are free lockers nearby.

For every other ride, you can take your bag with you. If there are special instructions, they'll let you know.

Flight of Passage I believe they had little cubbies behind the ride to put your stuff in.

I usually have a medium sized bag (used to be more of a full size backpack), and I’ve never had an issue anywhere. Only two rides where it got a bit tight were Space and 7DMT.

Yep. I wear a backpack every time and for the rides where you are unable to bring it with, there is a spot inside the ride to leave it: cubby, floor, locker. I know Universal is restrictive but Disney, not at all. You can even bring one on ToT because there's a place to put it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter