Can City Pass Hoppers be upgraded to Annual Passes?

sstein44

Earning My Ears
I have 1 day left on a 3-day hopper that I purchased using the Southern California City Pass. (Hopper has not expired yet.) A friend wants to use the pass to purchase an Annual Pass. Has anyone done this? CAN it be done?

I called Disney, so I've answered my own question....Yes they can be upgraded, if they still are valid (ie..have day(s) left on them and are not expired.) The amount printed on the back can be used as a credit towards the annual pass, starting on the day of the first use of the ticket.

FYI all tickets that are used for admission to Disneyland/DCA can be upgraded, as long as htey are still valid. Meaning that no more then 13 days have passed since frist used. After this time the ticket is no longer valid and can not longer be used regardless of have many days are left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter