Can I buy Genie+ before AP is activated?

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
We are activating our APs tomorrow when we arrive at Epcot. Will I be able to purchase Genie+ after midnight tonight, even though it’s not activated?

We are planning to take advantage of early hours, since we’re staying on-site, hoping to get a jump on the crowds. I’m thinking it might be best to ride Test Track and Soarin by stand-by first and use our Genie+ for later times.Any advice? Do I have to take first available times at 7:00 am? If so, should I wait to book them? This is my first Genie experience.

No, we did this. I bought Genie at midnight and did AM lightning lane etc, then later that morning went to back entrance of Epcot and activated. I did have to go to guest services to activate, which I have not had to do in the past, but my genie etc was all doable before the official activation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter