Can I change to Dreams Unlimited?

RedE2Go

Earning My Ears
I've already booked and put a deposit down for the Swan/Dolphin. Can I convert it to Dreams Unlimited? Or is there even a reason too? I just thought they might have better luck checking for changing rates, teacher rates, etc.

You can convert it to DU without a problem. There is a link on their website that you can follow to do that. The one advantage of doing that is that they track the new rates. Sometimes you can find them on mousesavers before they know but it is nice having anothe pair of eyes looking. When I've found a good code I just email it to my agent...they check it out...and let me know. If they find a better price ... they will change it to the new rate. Works out great for us. Plus, if you want the CRT ressies that everyone wants, they will try to get them for you. For me, it saves getting up at 4am to give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter