Can I take Boat over to campfire?

marley

DIS Veteran
We will be staying for the first time at FW the same time our friends will be staying at the Contemporary. I told her I thought she could take the boat one night over to FW and walk to the campfire to meet us. Am I correct on this? Would she have a far walk and where does she walk to? Do the boats run at regular intervals at night?

thanks!

she could take a boat to FW, once at FW she could board a bus that will take you closer to the campfire program or walk, it would take about 10 - 15 minutes to walk

She could do that to get to the campfire, but maybe not to get back. The boats to the Contemporary shut down promptly at 10:00. The campfire movie often runs later than that.
If she is too late for the boat, she can still get back to the Contemporary using the bus to TTC, then the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter