Can I upgrade 3 day Park Hopper for 5 day single park ticket?

Lisa - Triplet Momma

Earning My Ears
I've bought (directly from Disney) 3 day park hopper passes. I'm thinking now we will take a slower pace and do only 1 park per day and would like instead to have more days in each park. The 5 day single entry ticket is only a tad more money than the 3 day park hopper pass. Our trip is still 10 days away. Can I opt to apply the value paid for the 3 day park hopper to upgrade to a 5 day single entry ticket and pay the extra money? I don't see anything in the forums about "upgrading" by giving UP the park hopper option but adding more days. Any advice appreciated!

Thanks,

Lisa

Call Guest Services! You’ll want fast passes for those days. They may be able to take care of it over the phone.

I've bought (directly from Disney) 3 day park hopper passes. I'm thinking now we will take a slower pace and do only 1 park per day and would like instead to have more days in each park. The 5 day single entry ticket is only a tad more money than the 3 day park hopper pass. Our trip is still 10 days away.

1. Can I opt to apply the value paid for the 3 day park hopper to upgrade to a 5 day single entry ticket and pay the extra money?
2. I don't see anything in the forums about "upgrading" by giving UP the park hopper option but adding more days. Any advice appreciated!
1. Yes,
2. Any change in ticketing that costs MORE than the original ticket is considered an "upgrade."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter