• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can one get a room-only reservation?

Mississippian

DIS Veteran
Years ago (1993 or 1994) I stayed at the Hotel Santa Fe on a room only basis. I only visited the park one day. It was November, the park was struggling, and I saw virtually every attraction in four hours.

When EuroDisney was under construction, I remember reading that they hoped people would use Disney hotels as their base for a Paris vacation.

Now for my question. Every time I've looked at the Disneyland Paris website, the rooms are only offered in combination with park tickets. I don't want a combination. Is it possible to rent a room for say four nights even though one only plans to visit the park one or perhaps two days?

Thank you!

You have to phone them directly for room only rates.
This site has the rates posted, but from my experience the actual rate is a bit more - it does give you an idea though - they are probably last years rates:

http://www.dlp-guide.com/HintsInfos/Hotels_Prices.htm

I booked the DLH Castle Club for January, and the room only rate was a bit higher than what is listed at the above site. Then I asked for the 'package' price, and it was actually cheaper for our two night stay! I got a very good rate at SL using our annual passport discounts this year, but last year I did get a reasonable room only rate (the same rate that is posted on the site I listed above). All this has to be done by phone however. I should add, if you are planning to visit the parks at all - even only half of your days at the hotel - it's worth asking for the package price - sometimes the third or fourth night is free, making the package less than the room only - as absurd as that seems. Also, keep in mind that annual passes are very inexpensive at DLP - and pay for themselves in hotel, shop, and restaurant discounts very quickly (IMHO). I hope this helps. Keep us posted please on what rates you are offered and what you decide!

... as there are brilliant value Room only deals at the Holiday Inn at the moment - from 40 Euro per room per night. You are still close to the parks, and the RER.

I stayed there earlier in the year and was impressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter