Can someone going to WDW buy me a 2004 calendar??

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
I was supposed to be leaving tonight to go on our annual trip to WDW, but due to us getting a divorce, The kids & I are going to have to wait until next year to go. I always pick up the next years calendar when we go because they come out about this week. Can someone please pick me one up and mail it to me or have it mailed from there?? I think they usually run about $10. It the kind to hand on the wall. I think about 12" x 12" on each the calendar and the picture that it open up to. I hope this makes sense. I will send the money to you via paypal or check or whichever way you prefer. Please let me know if you can get me one. If you have this years calendar like i have, the month of sept has the pic of Beauty & The Beast so you know which one I am talking about. I think it is usually a 15 month calendar. Let me know how much and if you can get one either here or directly and i will write you back. Thanks again........Art Disneyfun1@cox.net

Im going the beginning of Oct and I wouldnt mind picking 1 up for you. I always hit DTD atleast once--if not more, lol.

that would be great! if anyone else is going prior, please let me know as well. I will post as soon as someone has picked one up for me so no one else actually gets it for me. thanks........art disneyfun1@cox.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter