Can SSR hold luggage on last day if not staying there?

dcibrando

DIS Veteran
Is it possible for Bell Services at SSR hold my luggage on the last day if I'm not staying there...as I'll be spending time at Disney Springs before heading to the airport? Or do you have to have a reservation there in the system? thanks

So here's a question to help clarify things...were you staying at SSR and just going to Disney Springs before you leave on your check-out day? Or were you staying elsewhere, and want to do Disney Springs before you leave?

So here's a question to help clarify things...were you staying at SSR and just going to Disney Springs before you leave on your check-out day? Or were you staying elsewhere, and want to do Disney Springs before you leave?
I'm staying at SSR a few nights night, switching hotels for a conference in orlando for a few nights, but on my final day with a late flight, wondered if SSR would hold my luggage for a few hours if I went to Disney Springs to kill time. Technically I wouldn't be checking out from that resort on that day however. I doubt they will, but also don't know if they check... just wondering if anyone else has done this. odd scenario I know

Last edited:
They will generally hold luggage on your checkout day, but not afterward. The hotel with which you are checking out on that day though may hold your baggage for you until you are ready to catch your flight. I've done this previously with Hilton and Mariott properties.

Wouldn't hurt to ask a cast member as you are checking out though.

Last edited:

Last year I stayed at RR for 2 nights and then moved to CBR for 2 nights. Our CBR room was much closer to RR than CBR desk so I went to bell desk there to have them hold my luggage and they didn’t say anything.

Typically, bell services is for those at the resort and is not for those visiting DS.

So, it’s possible you’d be able to store it but technically, since you are no longer a guest, it isn’t meant for general storage.

Last year I stayed at RR for 2 nights and then moved to CBR for 2 nights. Our CBR room was much closer to RR than CBR desk so I went to bell desk there to have them hold my luggage and they didn’t say anything.
Right, but you were moving between two Disney hotels. OP is asking if SSR will hold their luggage if they leave it there on their way betwen and offsite (non-Disney) hotel and the airport.

This is not an issue I do it all the time. If we are staying at OKW and are going to Magic Kingdom on checkout day, I Uber to Grand Floridian, drop bags at bell desk and take monorail to park. Then we can conveniently leave for airport from GF rather than bussing back to OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter