• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we rent movies at OKW?

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at OKW in two weeks on a cash ressie and aren't DVC owners. Will we be able to rent movies? And if so, does anyone know the price?

TIA for any help!

Yes, at Hank's rent and return. I can't answer the price question, because we have always stayed on points.

Are you asking about the price of movie rentals at OKW?

As Diane said, yes, you can rent them at Hanks. When we were there in October, they didn't even charge to check them out, just advised of a late fee if they weren't returned on time. :)

Are you asking about the price of movie rentals at OKW?

As Diane said, yes, you can rent them at Hanks. When we were there in October, they didn't even charge to check them out, just advised of a late fee if they weren't returned on time. :)

Yes, and I believe they had to be returned by 10 AM or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter