Can we see Spectro from Tony's??

3for Me

DIS Veteran
We have a PS @ Tony's @ 5:10 with a 6:30 Spectro that night. I thought I read on these boards that you could watch from the balcony??:confused:

If this is the case, do I need to request a certain area to sit in AND is this a good time for a PS if the parade is at 6:30 or should I try to push it back a bit??

THANKS!

You might want to see if you can get a little later seating. Seems like 5:10 would be too early. You can see Spectro from the restuarant, but you will have a little bit of an obstructed view, you probably won't be able to see the characters that are walking. If you request the outside porch or the sun room you should be fine. We ate in the sunroom yesterday at 3pm and were able to see Share a Dream Come True just fine from there. It is not the most ideal place, but you can see it from there :)

Honestly I'm not sure how good of an idea this is. There aren't many tables that would have a very good view of the street, and even if you got one of those tables, there's no way to control where people are standing that might obstruct your view.

If it were me, I'd keep the PS where you have it. If you happen to get a good table, take your time eating and drag it out through the parade. But if you aren't satisfied with the view, you'll still have time to have a relaxing meal and get outside before the show begins.

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I will just play it out and see what happens, but either way, I'll keep my PS and enjoy the meal!!

We have seen Spectro and MSEP from the porch at Tony's. The seats are good. The folks at Tony's work very hard to keep other folks off the rail and out of your view. There is enough elevation to see over the folks on the curb.

I love watching the parade from Tony's.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter