can we start a new "ARE THERE ANY SINGLE DISNEY MEN OUT THERE" thread?

I'm a 40 y/o swm with a 9 y/o. Can't seem to save my profile on dismates. I am a Disney fan and been around 30 times. stayed at FW Campground 8 times in 2 years and addicted to it.

Welcome! Always nice to welcome new WDW fans. Come join chat sometime!:thumbsup2

I'm a 40 y/o swm with a 9 y/o. Can't seem to save my profile on dismates. I am a Disney fan and been around 30 times. stayed at FW Campground 8 times in 2 years and addicted to it.

Welcome! I also had numerous problems saving my profile to Dismates. The mods were doing a number of tech upgrades to the site, but I eventually managed to create/save a profile.

At this point next Sunday I will be on a plane heading for WDW. :cool1:

And let me say that I am very, very jealous. Although it's just been a handful of days since I was there, I am now a Disney addict for life and wish I could head back there again. Now. I'd even get back on to that horrific Tower of Terror ride if I could trade in that experience for another week or two at Disney! :scared1:

I am a single 22 F, college student in myrtle beach, SC right now ... I love disney -- new to these boards -- and I am hopefully moving to Orlando in May after graduation. I am hoping to meet a nice guy who is also a disney fan -- that would be amazing :)

I guess I fit in with some of you. I'm a 24-year-old single male teacher (elementary school). I agree that it's tough to find someone who will put up with our passion for Disney, but there's always hope. I'm currently looking for a Belle myself (sweet, caring, and intelligent).

im a 33 DWF.. finally got into dismates.. anyone else have a hard time registering there? lol.
im soo glad that someone started a thread (well 2 ) about single disney lovers. my ex husband never liked it, and never really understood why i did... so i guess even just making friends that share that love would be great!
just tink!

30 yo single male here, from Boston. never married, no kids.. Ive been to WDW 35+ times since I was 2. I visit WDW at least once a year and try to get out to Anaheim every few years... Seeking my princess to share the magic with.

28 year old single female from Dallas; never married. I either need to find someone who understands my addiction to Disney (and chimpmunks :rolleyes1 ) or I need to join Disney Anonymous meetings to get over it as I'm a Disney-aholic. :teeth:

SF in Alabama who goes to Disney at least twice a year! I am a DVC member so it makes it easier to afford! I am going again in late April. It's hard to meet people who enjoy Disney as much as we do!

SimbaCub
OKW April 07
VWL Thanksgiving 07
VWL Pre-Christmas Week

40 yr old single female who lives in the boston area who also goes to wdw once a yr with her parents for their family vacation

I always thought I had a sickness or something. For me to be a working professional for years and still wish nothing more then being in Disney when ever I have a chance. So either I don’t have a sickness or we all do. So now I feel better about that. I have been to WDW more then 45 times and will continue to go till I am banned or Dead. I hope you are all having fun. The good news is I am only a 7 hour drive to get there.

Have a Magical day
Goof

I posted in the other thread so I thought I would post in this one too. :goodvibes Any single men out there from Alabama? C'mon, there's gotta be someone! LOL

I guess I'll add my name here too. I'm a 33yo SWF, no kids, living in Atlanta. I made a profile on Dismates so I could check the site out, but I honestly haven't been back since. It doesn't seem like there's too many people there. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. We are a "special" bunch, huh?

Of course I'd love to find someone who loves Disney, but I'll be happy with someone who doesn't look at me like I have horns on my head when I say that I love Disney. ;)

Anyway, I thought I would join in here since I'm spending so much time on these boards now. (I'm going on the Panama Canal Cruise next August and the thread for that is insanely busy.) Hope to talk to some of you soon!

Kimberly

Thought I would jump in here too :)

27 F from NY. I am hoping to move to Florida soon though. I am recently divorced and a former CM. I go down to Disney several times a year and was a DVC member till the divorce:mad:

HEy there may not be from Al or Ga but I tavel to both very often and have lived in both well if you can call phenix City as part of alabama. Wasn't really on here for the hook up but it is nice to know I am somwhere speaking to people with similar interests.

Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter