• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we talk about how loud the resort menu music is compared to the TV channels?

austinalexander

Mouseketeer
I have never seen this mentioned, but every Disney hotel I’ve stayed at has this same exact issue where the menu music is 10x louder than any of the tv channels. When I’m watching a channel and pull up the guide, it scares the living devil out of me and sometimes it wakes up other people in the room. This issue has been happening for years too, I’m surprised it hasn’t been fixed.

We never turn the tv off the music channel so I had no idea. We don’t watch tv at Disney but do enjoy the background music in the room. I never noticed it was overly loud but maybe my husband lowers it when he turns it on?

I agree the music is loud. We arrived home yesterday from our stay at BRV and I turned on the TV early most mornings for the news (which included Hurricane Idalia when we were there). I learned to keep a finger on the volume button to lower it quickly.

It's almost torture to hear the same song/music over and over again. We haven't been able to get the previous rolling music channel.

Plus, yes, it's aggressively loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter