Can you bring your own floatie to HRH pool?

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
Can you bring your own floatie, air mattress type thing to HRH pool? DD is a dolphin NUT(thus we are doing DC) and I found the neatest float yesterday. Don't want to buy if we can't take it tho.

thanks

I'd like to know this too. I was told you need to rent them early, which tells me they are available to rent, but, can you use your own?

Just broke down and called HRH desk. I was told you can bring your own pool float as long as it is not "overly big". So, I would guess they typical air mattresses, etc are fine.

Thanks Goldcupmom! I saw these neat new floaties at Walmart this week. They don't blow up, but "fold up". They have something like the noodles around the edges with a supporting material in the middle. Looks really neat....compact, easy to use, and best of all, you don't have to spend the day blowing it up!

Yep! DD is a Dolphin nut and we are doing the trainer at DC for her early 13th bday. Linens n Things has an oval float with just an inflatable edge/pillow. middle is mesh and a picture. Got her dolphins, of courst. More like fabric float. collapses into a circle and has mesh bag.

really cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter