Can you get different amount of ticket days in same room?

Colgal77

Mouseketeer
Wondering if DH and I can get a 6 day pass and our kids only get a 5 day pass. We are doing basic passes and going with family (not leaving the kids alone :) Thought it would be nice to take in EPCOT one evening with no kids around the world showcase.

As a Resort PACKAGE,
Nope.

But, to solve this issue...
Either buy everyone the "smaller" tickets with the package and just ADD a day (ticket upgrade) for the selected guests after you arrive,

Or re-book the resort as "room only" and buy any kind of tickets, per person, separately.

Last edited:
We get room only and get tickets separately. We have gotten different day tickets for different people with no problem. If you have a room package, then you can’t.

Wouldn't you be able to get 5 day tickets for all - and then upgrade to two tickets to 6 days once activated?

Wouldn't you be able to get 5 day tickets for all - and then upgrade to two tickets to 6 days once activated?

I wanted to do the park hopper plus (with water parks) one day while the other half of my group hung out at the hotel. My TA said I should get the regular with 6 days now and when I got there to upgrade the half of us who are water park people and add the day. That was also partially cause I might get there (a year away) and realize the weather didn’t work for the day I wanted- you can upgrade easily, downgrade pretty much impossible.

Wondering if DH and I can get a 6 day pass and our kids only get a 5 day pass. We are doing basic passes and going with family (not leaving the kids alone :) Thought it would be nice to take in EPCOT one evening with no kids around the world showcase.

Going back to the original question...
Would this "EPCOT one evening with no kids" be on a day where NOBODY has gone to any theme park that entire day?

If your on a package you can all purchase 5 day tickets and then add the additional day for the 2 of you after you check in, you will only pay the difference in price between the 5 and 6 day ticket. You will not be able to make advance FP+ however, although that may not be an issue in this case !

If you book room only and tickets separately you can just book the number of days you choose for each guest, in this case you will be able to make advance FP+ for your Epcot night.

Enjoy -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter