Can you make ADR's online for 10 days out?

JessGWI

Earning My Ears
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you call disney dining on the phone you can call 180 days out, and make ADR's for the following 10 days of your trip if you are booked on the DDP. Can you do this for online reservations too?

Yes if you have a Disney resort reservation. You'll need to enter your resort reservation number into the dining reservation system. Has nothing to do with whether you have DDP or not, all you need is a Disney resort reservation.

Yes, I just went through this yesterday - now here's how:

Go to the WDW site, search for the restuarant you want. Go to the restaurants "home page". On the page below the images, you will see a "box" called "Update your profile". Click on the hyperlink at the end of the paragraph called "Retrieve your reservation. "

Enter your ressie info and wah-la - you're good to go.

And even if you're staying less than 10 days, you can still make ADRs for 10 days from the date you check into a Disney resort. We're going to be in the area but off property for a couple days after we check out of our resort, and I discovered that I could make one last ADR for the day we leave the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter