can you pull up reservations without the #?

lillygator

DIS Veteran
I amde one yesterday and didn't think to write the # down and now when I log in I don't see it??

vall the hotline and they will give you the number. As long as you know the phone number you booked it under.

The online ADRs are tied to your "session". Basically, the instance of your web browser within the site. Usually, if you attempt to pull ADRs that were made in that same session, they will display immediately. ADRs made in previous sessions typically will not without entering the information.

I'm not fully read up on session ids, so I'm not quite sure how they react to multiple tabs (I believe they share) or leaving the same site open (I believe, unless it programatically kicks you out, that they remain). I do know that closing and reopening the browser typically gets a new session id. (Of course, these things can be handled differently in the website as well.)

So yeah, that's my way of explaining why some will come up. Of course, the website is typically a bit wonky at times as well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter