• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you still walk up at Lamplight Lounge?

LLL now has two separate sections. The reservation part which is the main restaurant area like it was before and the walk up only Boardwalk dining which I think is more in the old Cove bar area upstairs and outside. The menus are slightly different so review both.

For the Boardwalk dining, you join the walk up list in the app but you have to be physically somewhat near the area. I’m not sure how close but you can’t join it from Disneyland, for example. You have to be closer than that.

There is a point where the walk up list reaches capacity. Hopefully someone who watch this closer will be able to share around what time that generally occurs. Before it’s at capacity, it will show the estimated wait time in the app just like a ride.

It may also be possible to get on a walk up list for the main part but you’d have to go to the check in for that section and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter