Canadian Buffoon's Exhausted Vacation - Update 09/01 - New TR link!

I've never heard of it! I don't have much of a background with horses, though, so perhaps that's why.
I don't either... but I do
know the term. :)

Poor Bambi, smushed at the bottom of the pile. :eek:
Doesn't look too upset about it. :rolleyes1
Yay, Kevin! I'm impressed that she wandered out with that large of a crowd... unless you used you great Photoshop skills to insert her in?
Nope. I've seen her in large
crowds before.
Beats me how she doesn't

step on people.
Wow, a whole row to yourself?! That's awesome!
::yes::
I spent the whole trip sliding
back and forth from side
to side, depending on which

side the animals were.
Those are amazing pictures of the giraffes!
Thanks! :goodvibes
I just love Flamingos! I have no idea why, but I always laugh when they seem to randomly dunk their head underwater. I spent WAY too much time watching the flamingos when I stayed at the AKL a few years back.
:laughing:
Three rides on Everest - now that sounds like a great day!
Not too shabby. :)
So, not a fan of coconut? :laughing:
:crazy2:
NO!!!!
What?! Did you leave your VIP Bus Pass in your room as well?!
I know! Five minutes!
What's with that!?!??!

I'm so glad you had a better experience at Yak and Yeti!
Much better!
I really enjoyed it!
The pictures of Pandora and Animal Kingdom at night look amazing! I may not get a chance to see it at night on our next trip, but one day I will!
Thanks!
You have to see it.
Some day!
Unacceptable! I think you need a refund on your VIP Bus Pass.
A sternly worded email
is in order!

I toad you so.
:rotfl2:
IMG_2859_zpsk5v9kz93.jpg
Oh yum

Following. Unfortunately most of the photos aren’t showing for me yet :( which is a bummer because I love your sense of humour and I’m guessing at what the photos show.

Go on, admit it, you put up blanks so we’d have another game to play ;)

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I’m new to your trip reports but have read a couple of other of the ‘disdads’ groups reports and think you’re a great bunch :)

Following.
:welcome: To the Tr! :)
Unfortunately most of the photos aren’t showing for me yet :(
Again???
:sad2:
I just checked and I see one that isn't showing.
YMMV, though.
I sure hope photobucket gets its act together.
which is a bummer because I love your sense of humour and I’m guessing at what the photos show.
Well... try again later
and hopefully you'll be
able to see them.

Sorry about that.
Go on, admit it, you put up blanks so we’d have another game to play ;)
:laughing:
Don't give me any ideas!
Anyway, thanks for sharing. I’m new to your trip reports but have read a couple of other of the ‘disdads’ groups reports and think you’re a great bunch :)
I'm horrid... but the rest
of the guys are pretty great. :)

I currently seem to be missing all the AK ones (that’s the most recent one). I had the Space centre and Epcot days. I didn’t have HS so I’ll go back and check tomorrow.

I’m in the UK. That technically shouldn’t affect if I can see them or not as it should be about where the servers are based, but with photo bucket you never know LOL

Still following even without the pics. Hubby is sending me on my first solo trip next Nov so I’m reading solo reports for ideas.

The Scuba thing sounds fun. Not for me, but definitely something he would enjoy on a future trip.

I currently seem to be missing all the AK ones (that’s the most recent one). I had the Space centre and Epcot days. I didn’t have HS so I’ll go back and check tomorrow.
I just checked and I see that about
half a dozen are missing.
Grrrr… :(

PB still is saying they're having issues, so...

Frustrating.
I’m in the UK. That technically shouldn’t affect if I can see them or not as it should be about where the servers are based, but with photo bucket you never know LOL
That shouldn't affect it.
What took you from Canada
to the UK? Marriage? Work?
Still following even without the pics. Hubby is sending me on my first solo trip next Nov so I’m reading solo reports for ideas.
Read away. :)
I've done a few solos.
The best part about them
is going at your own pace.

Whether that be fast or slow.
The Scuba thing sounds fun. Not for me, but definitely something he would enjoy on a future trip.
Does he have his certification?

I went back today to look at your pictures again for contest purposes and all your images are gone for me? Not sure if this is the case for everyone, just wanted to let you know!
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

I went back today to look at your pictures again for contest purposes and all your images are gone for me? Not sure if this is the case for everyone, just wanted to let you know!
It's been wonky for a few
days now.
Photobucket had a sudden
power failure and they lost
some functionality.
(No photos, though, luckily.)
Last I looked, about an hour ago,
there were 1/2 dozen missing.
Now they're all back.
But I don't know for how long,
Photobucket's site isn't working

very well at the moment.
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

I have seen all the photos but haven't commented yet and I know that other people are having issues so I can guess that you won't be putting up the next day yet.
I had my answers written down but as every good writer knows you should make better notes so I have to go back and figure out what I wrote and for what.
Merry Christmas to you.

That shouldn't affect it.
What took you from Canada
to the UK? Marriage? Work?
Marriage. We met in Guyana South America when he was doing a medical school elective and I was taking a team of teens on a mission trip. He was staying with friends of mine there and hung out with us. A year later we were married and I joined him here.
Read away. :)
I've done a few solos.
The best part about them
is going at your own pace.

Whether that be fast or slow.
That’s what I’m looking forward to. I’ll miss him and sharing things with him, but I also think there’s something special about alone time in the parks. I had a few afternoons/evenings of that on our last trip as he was heading to bed early for the races.
Does he have his certification?
No, but it’s something he decided this past summer he’d like to do. Unfortunately the weather was too bad for his original training dates so they cancelled. He plans to start early next season. We have 3 years before our next longer joint trip so knowing he could do this would be good motivation. Reading about the Dopey many years ago is what got him into running, so it wouldn’t surprise me if this finally motivated him to finally go for training and certification.

I have seen all the photos but haven't commented yet and I know that other people are having issues so I can guess that you won't be putting up the next day yet.
Not for a while.
I still have a few photos
that require extensive editing

and nothing is written, either.
I had my answers written down but as every good writer knows you should make better notes so I have to go back and figure out what I wrote and for what.
So that's what I'm doing wrong!
Merry Christmas to you.
Merry Christmas to you too, Judy! :)

Marriage. We met in Guyana South America when he was doing a medical school elective and I was taking a team of teens on a mission trip. He was staying with friends of mine there and hung out with us. A year later we were married and I joined him here.
That's quite the story!
If I told you where I met
my DW, you wouldn't believe me.
That’s what I’m looking forward to. I’ll miss him and sharing things with him, but I also think there’s something special about alone time in the parks. I had a few afternoons/evenings of that on our last trip as he was heading to bed early for the races.
I took quite a bit of time
just to slow down and do
photography.
There's no way I could do that

if I was traveling with someone.
No, but it’s something he decided this past summer he’d like to do. Unfortunately the weather was too bad for his original training dates so they cancelled. He plans to start early next season. We have 3 years before our next longer joint trip so knowing he could do this would be good motivation. Reading about the Dopey many years ago is what got him into running, so it wouldn’t surprise me if this finally motivated him to finally go for training and certification.
I really enjoy doing DiveQuest.
Quite possibly my favourite thing
to do in all of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter