Canadian Discounts for Universal tickets/ resorts?

FayeW

DIS Veteran
I intended to order the 5 day bonus pass for US/IOA/CW last week because the exchange rate was so good, but I procrastinated, and now the price has gone up to $95. US per person, vs $89 fo adults/$77 kids. Does anybody know if Universal offers discounts or at par prices for the bonus pass, or just on the regular 1 day admissions? Also, we will stay onsite at Universal for 1 day at the end of our trip to take advantage of FOTL, do they ever offer CDN incentives, or will the entertainment rate be my best bet? I don't want to risk other prices going up, but at the same time I don't want to jump the gun and miss out on a promotion.

Yesterday, I just purchased four 3-day passes from CAA for our upcoming trip - they're at-par and the price was $120 each. Unlike Disney's at-par Canadian deal - these passes never expire. We're only going to be at USF/IoA for two days, so this was our best bet compared to the Bonus Pass - we still get the third day for use on our next trip.

I've never seen a Canadian deal for the USF resorts - we've got the HRH booked for a couple of nights and the best rate I could get (using CAA, Fan Club, and Ent) was the Entertainment rate. But you could always book it at the Entertainment rate and if a better deal comes along change your reservation if you're worried about missing out.

- Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter