Canadian DVC Members - 198 - List on Page 1

Hello All, I am negotiating for some points through the timeshare store and and have a few nagging thoughts. #1 Do you have to file an income tax report on owning property in the USA on your canadian income tax report? #2 How important is Your use month. I always go around 20-26 of Dec every year. How hard will it be to get and what is the best way to do it? Thank You

We purchased last June at the Wilderness Lodge Villas. Best investment I have ever made.

Count us in from Nova Scotia, we took an impulse car ride down to the world in Nov and bought into SSR!

No regrets, really looking forward to first trip to OKW & BWV in 18 days!:cool1:

Not sure how i missed this thread but add us to the list, we own at the BCV's and SSR and have been members since 2002. We live in Burlington Ont.

Disney Mama,

What time do you arrive, we also leave on the 27th and get to MCO at 5:15pm?

We don't get in till 12:30 am:eek: But I still count it as our first day of vacation because we are no longer at home. Maybe we will see you around. I'm off to Home Depot to see if they have any lime green mickey heads. Have a safe and :banana: trip.

We don't get in till 12:30 am:eek: But I still count it as our first day of vacation because we are no longer at home. Maybe we will see you around. I'm off to Home Depot to see if they have any lime green mickey heads. Have a safe and :banana: trip.

You have a great trip too!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter