Cancelling California Grill ADR - phone or online?

KMS'sGlassSlipper

Mouseketeer
I am going to cancel a reservation that I have made at California Grill. Can I cancel it on the internet? I thought I read someone say that because it is held by the credit card, it needs to be canceled by phone?

Thanks for the help!

Unless it has changed recently, then yes you need to call in to cancel.

I've been able to cancel online for restaurants that have a credit card guarantee. You get a confirmation of the cancellation that you can keep for your records if you are worried about it.

I cancelled online and e-mailed myself the notice showing it was cancelled.

I also typed in the Conf # the next day just to be sure and it pulled up the ressie and it was marked as "cancelled"

wdwo

I can't seem to access my existing reservations online. How do I get to them? Thanks from the techno-dork...

If I remember correctly you go into My Disney Vacation and then select Dining Reservations.

Then you type in your ADR confirmation # and your phone # (the one where you can be reached at Disney-usually a cell #).

PP is correct. Here is a picture:
get_res.jpg

Thank you ElizabethG and squirrel. I had two ADR's I wanted to cancel but couldn't remember how. Your posts jogged my memory and I just canceled them. One was for California Grill and I was able to do it online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter