Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

Thank you, thank you to those that posted the news of the release. I was able to get the package for 12/2. I just kept refreshing the search over and over for 5 minutes and it popped up. I feel badly for those who want the CP package and don’t know more were released!!

Got Biergarten for the 14th! yay. And yes big thank you for posting that it was available!

This gives me hope that WDW isn't going to be like the Christmas Day full when we go, if ressies were disappearing that fast and all hotels are totally booked up as it would appear.

Biergarten just opened with packages!!!!

Got one for Christmas Day. Lunch. 5:15 show. Reserved through the regular ADR page. I think there are non-packages available too.

Thank you so much for posting! Was able to grab a reservation, then switch it when a garden grill reservation opened up. Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Heads up I just randomly checked 12/4 and got a CP package at Biergarten and saw regular reservations at Biergarten. This was for lunch.

Looks like Disney released the entire month of December for Biergarten (CP packages and regular ADRs) all at once. I wonder if someone was reading this thread?

Just got Biergarten for 11/30. Do you think they will do the same for Rose and Crown? That is the one we were really hoping for.

Thank you! Thank you! We had GG but really wanted Biergarten. We also preferred a different day. I just grabbed 12/06 Biergarten and cancelled my 12/10 GG (in case anyone wants it). I'm so excited!

FYI - we are a party of 3 and it wasn't showing availability, so I tried for 4 and was able to book that. For whatever reason sometimes Disney dining and odd numbers don't like each other.

Maybe they release the less popular ones first so they fill up... Of the four choices R&C or Biergarten are the only two that work for my fam.

Now why couldn’t they admit they were having technical difficulties yesterday lol. Obviously something was going on, and we would have been much more understanding with some transparency. I’m so glad this is a happier thread today, though! Have fun on your holiday trips, everyone!

Still nothing all day for Biergarten 12/5. I don't even WANT the CP

Ugh I’m so sorry. 😞 Set up multiple alerts on TP (one for lunch and one for dinner). With all these openings, people will adjust their plans and cancel, plus there will almost certainly be last minute cancellations.

Still nothing all day for Biergarten 12/5. I don't even WANT the CP

Do you have an alert setup with mouse dining or one of the services? I am getting them popping up every 30 minutes of so for another day, which makes me think they are loading them in still. Either that, or people are moving stuff around. Keep checking and make sure you have an alert setup.

If you're still looking, consider setting up an alert through Touring Plans. You can't indicate you want the package, but I had a Biergarten alert and it buzzed me this morning and I was able to book the package. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter